ERROR:10-FZSL-01109: ERROR=10155:Function block type is not supported on this FCS. Confirm the database type and remake FCS.

Hello
when i want to add SI-1ALM function to my drawing in centum vp 6.04.00 this message appears.i am using AVF30D as FCS that is a part of FFCS-V series. why this error happens?

Hello
when i want to add SI-1ALM function to my drawing in centum vp 6.04.00 this message appears.i am using AVF30D as FCS that is a part of FFCS-V series. why this error happens?
Hello Mohamad,

RE: Error when trying to create an SI-1ALM block in Centrum VP R6.04.00 on AFV30D:
ERROR: 10-FZSL-01109:ERROR= 10155:Function block type is not supported on this FCS. Confirm the database type and remake FCS.:
---- ERROR = 1 WARNING = 0 ----
The SI-1ALM function block was introduced in Centum VP R6.04.00 for some FCS series (such as the FFCS-V series, which includes the AFV30D FCS) – providing the FCS was created in R6.04.00 or later.
Please refer to the Installation manual section Upgrading to R6.04.00 for requirements to use SI-1ALM.

In your case, the error is because your existing AFV30D FCS was created prior to R6.04.00. In this case, remaking the FCS is a pre-requisite and involves engineering effort and plant disruption. Consult with you support providers if you need further guidance, or if there are site specific considerations.

Good luck if you decide to remake that FCS.

Yokogawa acronyms:
FCS: Field Control Station

Errors & omissions excepted

[ENDs]