ESA VT100

A

Anonymous

I have a Esa VT100 panel and I need make a backup of the panel, but I don't have the software. How can help me to resolve my problem? How can I make a backup?

The purpose of the backup is to see the registers and change the panel vt100 for a vt150.

Thanks.

B

Brian Jaeger

VT100 GENERAL INFORMATION ABOUT REPLACEMENT AND SW COMPATIBILITY

Please be informed that with VT100 and VT 110 (these belong to old series) it is not possible do upload/download of the project contained in the VT.

If you need to replace a VT 100 (VT 110) with new VT 100 (VT110), you can remove memory inside and put it into another terminal.

Please mind that there are some limitations to remember:

-if you have available a VT 100 1SE000 or VT 100 1SF000 you can replace damaged terminal with the same type or a VT 100 1SP000 (HW revision 4).
-If you have available a VT 100 1SP you can replace damaged terminal with the same type only.

If you do not have original project, no solutions are available. You cannot upload or "uncompile" the project out of the terminal.

Brian Jaeger
Application Engineer
ESA Technology
707-837-0120 x 36

L

lazaro hernandez

i need to dowload de aplication in a terminal vt100isf000, please tell me what software i need for this task.

thanks.

lazaro

H
dears
do you have got a vt 110 programmer and editor software? i have new one of vt110 also i have orignal program but i dont have any software to transfer the program into the vt 110 panel.is it possible to help me?

B
You can see multiprox.be in Belgium, there you can find the software for VT100. Type of software=VTPROG1IT3