Halt code 93 problem in Advant controller AC410

• Thread starter Syed Danish Mushtaq
  • Start date
S

Syed Danish Mushtaq

Hi Friends,
I m facing a halt code 93 problem in Advant controller AC410.
Can anyone tell me how to debug this code? i.e. how can I bring the controller back in P1 (operation) mode?

Also can u email any document or share its link in which I can find trouble shooting tecniques for these halt codes for AC410 controllers.
my e-mail address is [email protected]

Thanks and Regards
Danish.

> No, it is a part of Advant OCS 800xA system. <

What I meant was that is this ac410 rack, its processor module, and related firmware on the processor ever at one time an Advant/MOD system.

The processor board is reporting this message, I assume on its front displays, as a result of a problem it is having as related to the FIRMWARE running on it. There could be a firmware set at one time that was for a MASTER system. The other possibility is that this rack was in service as a MOD system. Before you went to 800xa ( unfortunately) what was your original system.

And why by the way did you ever move off of Advant for Unix and go into windows???

Danish

Don't know if you got this one sorted as it is quite old.

The error 93 Halt code is DS 100PBC test failure. This checks the address and datalines of the backplane of the system.

First thing to check is that all of the cards in the racks are showing healthy. If they are OK, check that the LED on the top of the DSBS116N card is flashing (can be anything up to about 15 seconds between flashes). If this is not flashing then replace this board (make sure the node is still isolated before removeing any boards!)
If that does not work then try and replace the DSBC172N and DSBC173N cards (if you more than one rack).

Hope this helps
Andy