Hitachi H-25 Gas Turbine GCV-SRV Maintenance Overhauling

Hello All,
Looking for H-25 experts in this forum who can guide me regarding an observation we've picked on one of our gas turbines. We have two H-25 GTs installed at our site with Mark-VI Control System. GCV-SRV are of Shimadzu make while their hydraulic cylinder is of Yuken. We have been operating these turbines for over 10 years now without any problems in GCV-SRV operation. Hence, we haven't carried out any maintenance of these valves since commissioning. Recently, we carried out online monitoring of the GCV, SRV installed on both GTs and checked the oil leakages from actuator ports. GT-1 GCV SRV were found to be okay but it seems that GT-2 GCV actuator seals have given away and need replacement. I am attaching the video we captured during our monitoring. Although GT-2 GCV is also working fine till now, I want the expert opinion of you guys to gauge the seriousness of this observation and whether we should be considering an overhauling.
The problem with the overhauling part is that Hitachi recommends purchasing a complete spare set of GCV-SRV, installing it on our GT-2 and sending the existing set to their factory for overhauling. This, of course, has a significant lead time and capital cost associated with it which our organization had not prepared for. Therefore, I'll really appreciate any sort of help from you guys in identifying any expert resources regarding H-25 machines who can provide us prompt support and spare parts on urgent basis. Thanks in advance.

Link to videos:

https://engro2-my.sharepoint.com/:f...xIktVXihogn4MBYLjHSza3992ND1cVgtsckg?e=ukKabi

Hello All,
Looking for H-25 experts in this forum who can guide me regarding an observation we've picked on one of our gas turbines. We have two H-25 GTs installed at our site with Mark-VI Control System. GCV-SRV are of Shimadzu make while their hydraulic cylinder is of Yuken. We have been operating these turbines for over 10 years now without any problems in GCV-SRV operation. Hence, we haven't carried out any maintenance of these valves since commissioning. Recently, we carried out online monitoring of the GCV, SRV installed on both GTs and checked the oil leakages from actuator ports. GT-1 GCV SRV were found to be okay but it seems that GT-2 GCV actuator seals have given away and need replacement. I am attaching the video we captured during our monitoring. Although GT-2 GCV is also working fine till now, I want the expert opinion of you guys to gauge the seriousness of this observation and whether we should be considering an overhauling.
The problem with the overhauling part is that Hitachi recommends purchasing a complete spare set of GCV-SRV, installing it on our GT-2 and sending the existing set to their factory for overhauling. This, of course, has a significant lead time and capital cost associated with it which our organization had not prepared for. Therefore, I'll really appreciate any sort of help from you guys in identifying any expert resources regarding H-25 machines who can provide us prompt support and spare parts on urgent basis. Thanks in advance.

Link to videos:

https://engro2-my.sharepoint.com/:f...xIktVXihogn4MBYLjHSza3992ND1cVgtsckg?e=ukKabi
Hello Makster,

Looks like you got serious problem at site!

Can you answer to the following questions then we will try to support you:

Can you provide part numbers /serials number with OEM specifications ...
I can have a check with my partner to see, if they got such parts available and also how can they support you ...

If not possible to transmit that part numbers, then there is no chance to help you !

Where the plant is located ...

I know 2 companies at least who are dealing with H25 gas turbines ...Overhaul /outage /maintenance and got they own factory for all necessary refurbishement or tests ....

ps: some vids are not working correctly ( at least two of them )

Regards,

ControlsGuy25.

Hello ControlsGuy25,
Thanks for your response. The videos were still uploading in my drive that's why you may have experienced some problems. These should be available now. Please check.
The nameplate data is below:
Make: SHIMADZU MECTUM, INC. INDUSTRIAL MACHINERY DIV.
TYPE: F-9099
S/N: G98-203
ORDER#: K43993

S/N: G98-205
ORDER# K43987

The link shared previously also contains a file named 'GCV-SRV' which is a complete Manual with detailed drawings. I'm sure you can get valuable information from that document as well. Moreover, our Plant is located in Karachi, Pakistan. Please let me know if further information is required.

Hello ControlsGuy25,
Thanks for your response. The videos were still uploading in my drive that's why you may have experienced some problems. These should be available now. Please check.
The nameplate data is below:
S/N: G98-203
ORDER#: K43993

S/N: G98-205
ORDER# K43987

The link shared previously also contains a file named 'GCV-SRV' which is a complete Manual with detailed drawings. I'm sure you can get valuable information from that document as well. Moreover, our Plant is located in Karachi, Pakistan. Please let me know if further information is required.
Hello Makster,

I can suggest you to check with Thomassen BV netherlands as they working with GT H25 ....

Also you can contact this company taht i add the web link here :
https://www.mfsupport.com/

Check also with this company in Germany :
https://supply.parts/request/view?id=314883

They are at least Two major companies in Netherlands ( have a search on the web)

They may suppport you !

ControlsGuy25.

Dear Sir / Madam,

We, are going to Electrical Parts, , you are kindly requested to consider the following table list of our inquiry, and provide us with your technical and commercial offers .
The model on the gas turbine is H-25
It is a model of Hitachi Gas turbine
LNC500 is a controller/local network as a part of PLC hitachi
PCM is a programming control module
We need 4 pcs from each.
Best Regards
EMERTAAT GROUP
kh.marefat94(at) gmail . com

Attachments