How do I learn to use Linux?

The best distro depends on what you want to do. I prefer linux distributions with Debian roots. If you are making a linux virtual machine then Debian with xfce is a good choice. After that some people link ubuntu or mint. These are good if you have a powerful PC. I use Debian xfce to replace Mac OS on old Macs that Apple doesn't support anymore. I have a Mac Mini with 2GB or ram and a 5400 rpm hard drive I use just for experimenting. If I screw up I simply reinstall but I haven't screwed up the system yet which is a testament to the stability of Linux.

My IT guy like Elementary Linux. It is also Debian based. The big thing is that at the terminal layer the Debian based Linuxes are the same.

So get an old sacrificial computer or install Linux as a VM and start playing with it.

The best distro depends on what you want to do. I prefer linux distributions with Debian roots. If you are making a linux virtual machine then Debian with xfce is a good choice. After that some people link ubuntu or mint. These are good if you have a powerful PC. I use Debian xfce to replace Mac OS on old Macs that Apple doesn't support anymore. I have a Mac Mini with 2GB or ram and a 5400 rpm hard drive I use just for experimenting. If I screw up I simply reinstall but I haven't screwed up the system yet which is a testament to the stability of Linux.

My IT guy like Elementary Linux. It is also Debian based. The big thing is that at the terminal layer the Debian based Linuxes are the same.

So get an old sacrificial computer or install Linux as a VM and start playing with it.
Same here!

How do i learn to use linux? Where do i Begin? Are all the linus distros the same? If not, Which shoul i use?
Comparing to the last decade, today Linux distros are quite mature in terms of Desktop experience, so you can safely use whatever distro use like. You can also go to distrowatch and get suggestions comformingto your requirements. Ubuntu and Mint are among the most popular.

I have a better idea. I have recently installed Virtual Box on my computer. I have installed MX Linux and Mint Linux as VMs. It is easy to switch between them to compare. Also, if I screw things up I can just restore with my backup copies.
There are plenty of videos on YouTube about different distributions and how to set them up. There are videos about the most common terminal commands.