liquid level control by 89c51 microcontroller

A

anonymous

I have to do a university project. it is a system that should control the level of 8 liquid tanks. it should be based on the 89c51 microcontroller.
We define 4 levels for each tank.00 binary for %25 .01 binary for %50.10 binary for %75 and 11 binary for %100(full). The system must get these valuse from an input keypad by user.when liquid in each of the tanks reached the defined level the system should turn on a LED. (it is like a warning). i want to say that this is not a seriose designing for using in industry. this is just a university project. If anyone has experience in such a project with 89c51 microcontroller please send me some information about hardware and software of such a system. I do appreciate.

R

R.M.Ghodasara

Dear anonymous,

You have to refer to architecture and instruction set of 80c51 micro-controller. For that u refer to the book written by MANI or AYLA (PHI Publication).
These two are sufficient for you.

From
R.M.Ghodasara
SCET, Surat

D

Deepak Kashyap

We have done similar project for measuring continous level.

we used PWM principle using astable Multivibrator.

the o/p of 555 was given to 89c2051

as the capacitor between pin 2 and gnd varies the pulse width changes okay
got the principle use this if you want to
bye

i had the same problem as you do. i'm controlling a servo motor speed using pwm principle. you can filter the input from your ADC to be fed to input port (use the ANL command), after that use the CJNE to compare your data and jump to spesified delay routine...
good luck!

S

Shaikh Muhammad Yasir

I also decided to do that but using the noncontact techniques. The Siemens Ultra Sonic Sensor, try this it is very usefull whenever u r going to detect diesel level dectection for petrol tanks.
I desinged a algo for it. Visit my page www.8052.com user profiles