MOV power supply

I am having problem regarding the powersupply for rotork MOV . The main power supply is coming upto the MOV but the display indicator is not able to on. can you suggest me what can be the problem

Rotork's approach to maintenance seems pretty common amongst industrial vendors nowadays. Their IQ Range series installation and maintenance manual goes into the mechanical maintenance items needed - lube fluid levels, and 3 pages of illustrations and text on the removal and replacement of a drive bushing (without explaining what conditions warrant doing so), a couple pages on mechanical installation, but most of the 88 pages is all the pushbutton tasks associated with commissioning. And, of course, there's the mandatory page on end-of-life disposal.

But anything to do with the electronics in the unit? Nothing.

There are dozens of references to "See the wiring diagram", but no wiring diagram included in the manual. My experience shows that it takes 3 days for Rotork to come up with a wiring diagram once they have the model and serial number. But a user wiring diagram is just for field termination; the internal wiring is rarely, if ever covered.

Maybe you'll luck out and find someone who has the same problem who contributes to this forum. There is a year old thread about someone's Rotork experience where the spare part display was not working out-of-the-box (missing character segment). Apparently battery health is important for Rotork.

https://control.com/forums/threads/rotork-iq70-mov-issue-resolution-and-some-questions.49682/

Not sure if all Rotorks are the same but i would assume they are similiar. Just looking at a print I found on line the control transformer has a primary fuse (FS1) this could be blown. You'll need to look for the source of the short circuit. There is a 24 volt connection from the power board to the main control board. SK10 on the power supply board goes to SK14 of the main board. Look for loose or bad connection. If the battery is good I think it will run the display even if the main power if off so I would suspect a possible bad display or control card if battery is know to be good. We changed batteries on a 3 year interval just to make sure we had indication. If the valve is manually adjusted without power or battery the valve won't know where it is so limit switch settings will be off.

Not much else I can suggest. Good Luck