Pressure xmitter vent test connection


Thread Starter

Jon Freyer

On Rosemont Pressure/DP transmitters there are vent valves on the body of the transmitter opposite the process connections. We have a fitting that screws in if you remove the nut/stem of the vent valve that adapts to swagelock fitting for testing. we would like to get some extras but don't know where to get them from or even what to call the thing. Anybody???