transformer paralleling

S...
Here is some additional information... there are 4 groups of distinct transformer 'Vector groups' using the European standard. Please note there is no "9":
o Group 1, having 0 degree phase-displacement, i.e., Yy0, Dd0, Zz0.
o Group 2, having 180 degree phase-displacement, i.e., Yy6, Dd6, Dz6.
o Group 3, having -30 degree phase-displacement, i.e., Yd1, Dy1, Yz1.
o Group 4, having +30 degree phase-displacement, i.e., Yd11, Dy11, Yz11

Groups 1 and 2, can only be paralleled if in their own groups.
Specific ones in Groups 3 and 4, can be paralleled by changing only external connections.

Some other restrictions are: kVA rating; Voltage Ratio; Winding-Turns ratio; Percentage Impedance; Impedance X/R Ratio; Tap Changer position.

Let me know if you want additional information!
Regards, Phil Corso

S...
Here is some additional information... there are 4 groups of distinct transformer 'Vector groups' using the European standard. Please note there is no "9":

Specific ones in Groups 3 and 4, can be paralleled by changing only external connections.

Some other restrictions are: kVA rating; Voltage Ratio; Winding-Turns ratio; Percentage Impedance; Impedance X/R Ratio; Tap Changer position.

Regards, Phil Corso
S...
The higher-voltage side should be capitalized, like Dyn9 ! Is this the case ?
Further more, are you sure one has the digit "9"?
Regards, Phil Corso
S...

Regards, Phil Corso
Good Morning Phil,
Thanks very much for your assistance.
I have attached the connection diagram of the dyn9 transformer.
with thanks
Sashi

Attachments

Sashi...
I must admit I've never had to deal with a Dyn9, so let's continue! Please furnish the Impedance per Tap figures as well as the Zero-Sequence value, shown on the Connection Diagram, because the values shown are illegible!
Do you have the spec for the Dyn11 ? If so, then send just one Connection Diagram! The 16 copies of the Dyn9 used up all of the ink on my printer:giggle:
Phil Corso

Sashi...
I must admit I've never had to deal with a Dyn9, so let's continue! Please furnish the Impedance per Tap figures as well as the Zero-Sequence value, shown on the Connection Diagram, because the values shown are illegible!
Do you have the spec for the Dyn11 ? If so, then send just one Connection Diagram! The 16 copies of the Dyn9 used up all of the ink on my printer:giggle:
Phil Corso
Sorry phil, for your printer ink. Really appreciate your assistance.

kind regards
Sashi

Attachments

Sashi...
I can't print the attachment(s). Are there 3 sheets or just one? Data still unclear! One sheet in Ohms, the other in percent, one 7500 kVA, the other10,000 kVA, and both refer to Dyn9!
Please contact me at [email protected] . We can then post solution/conclusion to ConrolCom.
Phil