Moderator's Note: We do not know if the books are pirated. Does anyone have any information on these eBooks? Also, many sites offering free books can contain viruses that come along with the download. If you have any experience with this site, please share.
Download 100% Free 6 eBooks on "PLC" listed below:
1. PLC Glossary (92 KB pdf) at http://ourmumbaicity.com/File_PLC_Glossary.html
2. PLC Primer (252 KB pdf) at http://ourmumbaicity.com/File_PLC_Primer.html
3. Programmable Logic Controllers And Ladder Logic (570 KB pdf) at http://ourmumbaicity.com/File_PLC_and_LadderLogic.html
4. DCS or PLC? (216 KB pdf) at http://ourmumbaicity.com/File_DCSorPLC.html
5. Programmable Controllers Theory and Implementation (5.29 MB pdf) at http://ourmumbaicity.com/File_ProgrammableControl.html
6. Automating Manufacturing Systems with PLCs (10.75 MB pdf) at http://ourmumbaicity.com/File_Automating_Manu_Sys.html
eBooks may be useful for beginners or for reference - the shortcuts listed appear to have a connection with India, however themselves link to eBook sites.
Programmable Controllers Theory and Implementation - this publication is dated 2007 and examples are generic except for direct referals to PLC5 (Allen Bradley).
Using Block Transfers was never the best example of how to interface to Analogue I/O!
Thank you oneye14 for this recommendation, but please be aware the caution our Moderator posted on 1 August.
I had a look at site and it ended up trying to sell me BITCOINS!