Rectifier - power plant

V

vedika

I am simulating the behaviour of a power plant. I have modelled a rectifier to convert AC to DC. I am not supporting battery. I have supported some keywords which will give alarm when battery is discharged. I am confused in the functionality at some instances. Suppose I have a circuit like:
generator-circuit breaker1(cb1)-AC bus-cb2-rectifier-cb3-DC bus-cb4-DC motor, and AC bus is at 345 V and I am displaying electrical quantities at inlet and outlet of each equipment.

1. If cb1, cb2 are close and other cbs are open, then should there be DC voltage as output of rectifier, i.e. around 219V or AC voltage, i.e. 345?

2. When all cbs are close and let's say DC motor is drawing 20 A of current (which will of course be calculated taking DC voltage as inlet), then what should be the current through rectifier? As of course they are in series, so it should be 20 A only right? Considering this to be correct, so
AC bus voltage is 345 v and 20 A current, pf let's say 0.98 lagging and rectifier output voltage as 219 and 20 A and pf=1. So there will be huge difference in power?? So is it correct??

Waiting for the reply...