Third party interfaces for Satchwell BAS 2800+

T

Tim Powell

Hi,
Has anyone any information on third party interfaces for the Satchwell BAS 2800+ building automation system. Ideally something that can input, output and generally control the kit without recourse top Satchwells' software.

Regards,

Tim Powell

J

Johnny henriksen

Hi Tim

have you found anything about third party interface for bas2800+ because i am also looking for a third party interface for Ifix .

Regards

Johnny Henriksen

M
Hi all,

Satchwell closely guard their protocols and are very protective of them.
At Demma Controls, Birmingham, England some development is going on for a Satchwell interface so that sites can be maintained - hopefully late 2003 something should be developed. They also have drivers for Honeywell, Jel, Trend, Microsmart Siebe and some others. These are fully functionally drivers that would do everything like time zones, alarms, commands, status etc and some programming also.

J

Johnny Henriksen

Hi all,

vi have a third party interfaces for the Satchwell BAS 2800+ building automation system. This interface is a fully functioning driver.

Tim and others
Does anybody have a ' mud-map ' of the system, such that it shows the path from the entry point
to the object point. I have difficulty with it.
Are there such documents as a ' System Operator Guide' or a Technical Reference Guide ' or a ' Utilities Operator Guide ' . The only documentation I received is a very basic bones type of Reference Guide.
cheers
Tony