9fa mission having ibh not operational trip,in my plant it was not tripped

Good day all,

Tamizh,

Could you plz try to get more "consistent" and precise , about your plant configurations/operations??

As when we read the title of this thread and your post, we cannot give you support, with such poor informations...

One should describe/explain at least current site situation/operation ,(grid operation of island mode...) , Controls systems used, DLN Type.....
And so "SOE" sequence of events occured , alarms, trip..... for a first overall view and better troubleshooting your problem if there is .

This is what I only can do for the moment, because of lack of informations/datas for a first understanding of the situation at your site.

Also plz try to make sentences and not sending a caracter like you did on this post.

Regards,
James

Good day all,

Tamizh,

Could you plz try to get more "consistent" and precise , about your plant configurations/operations??

As when we read the title of this thread and your post, we cannot give you support, with such poor informations...

One should describe/explain at least current site situation/operation ,(grid operation of island mode...) , Controls systems used, DLN Type.....
And so "SOE" sequence of events occured , alarms, trip..... for a first overall view and better troubleshooting your problem if there is .

This is what I only can do for the moment, because of lack of informations/datas for a first understanding of the situation at your site.

Also plz try to make sentences and not sending a caracter like you did on this post.

Regards,
James
Tamizh,

Looks like you did not reply to my last post??
We can consider that this thread is closed now.

Controlsguy25.