Actuator Action Control in Control Valve Engineering


Thread Starter

Rushi Shroff

What is role of Power Electronics, Control System Engineering & Embedded Control in Control Valve Engineering?
In general when you want to actuate a valve, you need to use an actuator. There are three types of common actuators: Pneumatic, Hydraulic, and electric.

In electric Type we have Motors to actuate valves and control of this motor is in the field of power electronics. In other types of actuators there are control boards which are based on electronics.