Cimplicity project less scripting

Hi all,
I am upgrading Cimplicity Workbech 6.1 to 11 with project less but i have some issue to set a value in script for 3 HMIs.
Example in the old project the point Counter is created in workbench and the script is working properly.
PointSet Counter, 1
sleep 1000
PointSet Counter, 2
I declared the variable "Counter" in WorkstationST HMIs so now in the script i have to use PointSet HMI1.Counter, 1 and it works.
My problem i have 3 HMIs and i want to replace HMI by the name of PC. PointSet (HMIx).Counter, 1
I used PointGet("$PROJECT.COMPUTER") for expression, procedure, event... and it works perfectly but not in script.
If any one can help me

Thank's a lot
Dino

Research the difference between a LOCAL and a GLOBAL variable and you will find the answer you seek.
I realize it seems like I have not helped by offering the solution directly, but I find that I learn better when someone merely leads me in the right direction.

I have this script
PoinSet HMI1.Counter, 1....
How to replace HMI1 by another name with the same script. PoinSet [CRM_SVR1].Counter, 1
PoinSet [CRM_SVR2].Counter, 1
PoinSet [GT1].Counter, 1

I have this script
PoinSet HMI1.Counter, 1....
How to replace HMI1 by another name with the same script. PoinSet [CRM_SVR1].Counter, 1
PoinSet [CRM_SVR2].Counter, 1
PoinSet [GT1].Counter, 1
I just resolve my problem to modify the Scripts by adding on each entry thé local computer to the pointset or pointget.