Dell 2007FPb Monitor

Dear all,
May I know is there any replacement for Old Dell 2007FPb 20" monitor. My old system using this monitor. Now new models are not in same dimension. My all screens just fit in to the consoles, so the length and width is more important for me. Anybody can advise a replacement model Dell 2007FPb Monitor. Thanks

Which mode are you using of this monitor, and which input method are you using?

1691407893453.png

You should be able to use this information to look for a monitor that meets the specification and input method currently in use. I would think that most currently available monitors that are NOT for high-resolution/gaming applications would work. (I got this information using Google Search for Dell 2007FBp Monitor User's Manual.) I saw that one of the inputs is a typical 15-pin VGA connector (which may be/probably is what the system is currently using now).

If your system uses some custom display mode, you may need to factor that into your search also.

Another possible limiting factor may be the video card/video output device the system presently uses, so you may need to do some investigation on that as well to be sure it can drive newer monitors.

I have usually had good luck contacting Dell directly for assistance with similar questions. You might get lucky and get to chat or talk with or have your email read by someone who is familiar with display replacements, or who knows someone who is. (Then again, you may not. But, it's usually free and definitely worth a try; otherwise you're going to have to get a lot of information to share with vendors and/or manufacturers to find something that will work with your system.

There's also the eBay Method--there seem to be a lot of them available on eBay in different parts of the world.

Best of luck in your search! You didn't provide enough information about the display modes and such, and even if you had if it was custom we may not have been able to help. You need to try what's suggested above and go from there. (There MAY be someone here who can recommend a likely probable replacement, but without a lot more information it's not very possible.)