Dual Element Thermocouple for Frame V

Just wondering if the Dual Element Thermocouple's for the Exhaust and Wheelspace. From what I've seen online they only seem available from Frame VI onwards. I have raised an SR with the OEM, however I think I'll get an answer quicker here.

Machine type:
MS5002D
MS5001PA

JasonG, you will probably have the best luck contacting someone like Conax or Ametek to see about a custom TC. I not seen dual element TC's supplied from the OEM for exhaust or wheelspace, only bearings in my experience.

JasonG, you will probably have the best luck contacting someone like Conax or Ametek to see about a custom TC. I not seen dual element TC's supplied from the OEM for exhaust or wheelspace, only bearings in my experience.
I've have already reached out to both, just waiting to hear back. I see that Ametek produce dual element thermocouples for Frame 6,7 &9's, I'm just waiting for confirmation regarding the Frame 5. Yesterday, the OEM informed me of an upgrade that's available for the exhaust thermocouples, they are dual element and the JB is mounted outside the enclosure, which is ideal. They also informed me of a new "improved" design wheelspace thermocouple, however I'm still waiting for them to confirm if they are dual element.