Gas control valve problem

X

X The

Dear all,

I have problem with the Gas servo valve. Sometimes the system diagnostic at the VSVO card showes that Servo circuit #3 is open, then disappears. After conductive check and measurement of the resistance of all R, S, T solenoids, I could not find any problem. Has anyone been faced with this situation?
Thanks.

X The

Dear X,

You have to check if one of the servo circuit (connection of coils) is really open or the connection is loose somewhere in between? For your information: Servo valve is servo valve and there is not supposed to be any solenoids involved in controlling a Gas Control Valve.

If yours is a TMR control, then you don't have an immediate risk of tripping the unit until the other two circuits/coils of the respective servo is working properly. If there is a problem with the connections, the best way is to solve it at your earliest.

M M Ahsan

First you check servo valve you are using, is it 2 wire or 4 wire? Then check the coil resistance as mentioned on name plate, it should be same or near the rating. And note whether this problem comes only one time or is repeated how many times.

Probably this error will come when problem in valve. Once you calibrate the servo card, I don't know which brand servo valve you use and which component of your server card.

jamipk

I checked everything already. When the turbine stopped, I opened one coil R, S or T, but the valve is still working. So I think that everything is normal. I don't know why the alarm still appears when the turbine starts or stops.