HD67726 BACnet to SNMP Midea

Hello,

1. IP ADDRESS of SNMP is 10.128.159.11
  2. IP ADDRESS of BACnet is 10.128.159.16 for gateway and 10.128.159.13 for BACnet device
  3. Instance of BCAnet gateway is 10 and BACnet device is 19
  4. In BACnet subnet there are 34 instance with number 0190002 to 0190036 their MAC address number are 50:230:2:0:0:0 to 83:230:2:0:0:0 according to the BDT_discovery.PNG file attached.
  5. In wireshark trace rout as for example Object_Identifier 190002 is in HEX 32:E6:2:0:0:0 (SADR: 32:e6:02:00:00:00 (32:e6:02:00:00:00)) – see bacnet_comm.pcapng file.
  6. If nothing happen on network ONLY 1 Object_Identifier is responding to Who Is – I Am call – but it’s pretty random one. If I reset BACnet divce (GW-BAC) it will change from one to another.
  7. If I try to pull some data from any Obcjet_Identifier by YABE or BDT trace rout seems to be correct.
  8. In SW67726 section BACnet Read columns IP Address, Object Type, Instance, Property, NByte was inserted by function Import EDE (example attached 5_EDE.csv)

Problem is that whatever comes from any device (obcjet_identifier) is treated by HD67726 as one device and simply multiplies it to different Position with the right order – roomtem will be all the same in any roomtemXX position, same for Malfunction Code, On/Off.

It looks like En Dest, D Net, D Len, D Add are not addressing device correctly and only pulling information from IP Address in column 2.

Attached BDT scan of BACnet
Config file from SW67726 ADFweb Gateway
wireshark log+EDE from YABE

Attachments

I didn't completely follow all of that, but your BACnet device at 10.128.159.13 (Device ID 19) is acting as a BACnet router. It has a "virtual BACnet network" with network number 19, and the devices with Device ID's 190002 to 190036 are the virtual BACnet devices.

I am not familiar with the HD67726, but I suspect it is not BTL Listed, and therefore it's BACnet implementation may be suspect (especially since Yabe and BDT work correctly). It seems as if the gateway may not correctly handle BACnet devices behind a BACnet router (where the Source/Destination Network and Source/Destination Address fields are used) or perhaps it does not support dynamic device discovery via Who-Is requests and requires manual configuration of the target Device ID, Destination Network, and Destination Address and these settings are misconfigured.

The BACnet_Master_Access.xml configuration in your attachment does have Destination Network and Destination Address fields, but I do not see a Device ID field, there is only an IP Address field. Without defining (or the ability to define) a Device ID in this configuration file, I don't see how the HD67726 is even able to treat these as separate devices.

I recommend contacting the vendor of the gateway regarding this issue, as it seems this may be an oversight in their BACnet implementation.