How to handle pulse loss during transmission?

Hi guys,
I'm looking for advices,
I made a motion controller powered and communitcated via USB, many tests have been performed to test the capabilities of the design and it's looked fine. The problem is when I connect the motion controller to the servo drive there is pulse loss issue, for example I send 9999 pulses (in absolute mode) to the motion card, the internal counter of the motion card rise to 9999 perfectly and the servo driver also receive 9999 pulses from the motion card but when I send 0 (in absolute mode) the motion receive the 0 value and counting from 9999 back to 0 perfectly but the servo drive just drop from 9999 to around 100-89 then stop. At first, I thougt the servo driver broken but when I using the the commercial motion card with it own cable, everything work perfectly.
After this issue happened, I have test among 6 servo driver of my system and the result returned randomly, there are just 1 servo driver number #6 (the servo system image below) is working fine and did not have pulse loss.
  1. So the wire could be the problem and any tips for soldering or using custom wire? The wire in the picture below just the wire below just solders the pins used like (PUL+,PUL-,SIGN+,SIGN-,ENCA+,ENCA-,ENCB+,ENCB-).
  2. Does the ground connection can cause the loss pulse? Does my current grounding correct?
Thank you!

Attachments

Thank you for your response! I have figured it out. The problem was the drain wire of my custom wire was not connected to the GND which lead to pulse loss.