Incorrect date tag on alarm page displayed on HMI

We are running G.E. frame VI with Speedtronics Mark VI, of recent the date tag on the alarm page on one of the HMI is not correct, it shows date the date of a year earlier. Please I need good suggestion on how this problem can solved. Thanks

sirdee90,

Can you post a screen capture of the Alarm Display, or a clear photo of the Alarm Window?

What is the date of the HMI (by double-clicking on the time in the Status Tray at the lower right corner of the MS-Windows screen?

Does the HMI have a Master Time signal from a Master Time source (sometimes called a GPS time signal)?

It's very difficult to understand how the year could suddenly change by one year without some person causing the change. Has someone been downloading to the Mark VI recently?

Answer the questions and attach a screen capture or clear photo and we can try to help.

We are running G.E. frame VI with Speedtronics Mark VI, of recent the date tag on the alarm page on one of the HMI is not correct, it shows date the date of a year earlier. Please I need good suggestion on how this problem can solved. Thanks
I am assuming you are using Cimplicity. Alarm management process and the CimView process are different.

Alarm management can shut down without notice.

A cold reboot of your HMI may be needed.

Alarm management is a control that is inserted in to a Cimplicity screen during design and has it's own properties and objects.

The alarm management control usually has a date, time, processor, text display button that can be sorted by clicking on these buttons. The alarm management control will sort either ascending or decending depending on which is selected.

If one selects the date button: one may change the alarm display to sort decending. thereby oldest alarm first.

Perhaps you have some very old un-acknowledged alarms. The cold reboot should reset the alarm manager. However, if you have more than one HMI, the problem can be the other HMI. Cold reboot as well.