Intouch 2017 X vs Y graph

Hi , In wonderware Intouch we can draw trend with respect to time.(pressure vs time, flow vs time). If I want to draw X vs Y( like pressure vs flow) trend then how is it possible ?? how can we draw x vs y curve in intouch ?

Hi , In wonderware Intouch we can draw trend with respect to time.(pressure vs time, flow vs time). If I want to draw X vs Y( like pressure vs flow) trend then how is it possible ?? how can we draw x vs y curve in intouch ?
Hi All,
Abakash,
Try to look at these video maybe it can give you some tips for Getting trends on wonderware intouch:

There are many videos on you tube for example that decscribing well trends drawings/reporting.

I am sure that can help you !

Controls Guy25.

In other HMI products, an X-Y plot is produced by specifying one array for the X axis and another array for the Y axis.

Historically, it was called an X-Y plot, as opposed to a Y-t trend.

Hi All,
Abakash,
Try to look at these video maybe it can give you some tips for Getting trends on wonderware intouch:

There are many videos on you tube for example that decscribing well trends drawings/reporting.

I am sure that can help you !

Controls Guy25.
It seems that original poster, did not add any comment or feedback ,on my last post on this thread.

Please do not let us trying to support you, without any feedback/reply.

That have/make no sense to come on this great forum and disturb people with "no replying"

ControlsGuy25.

Thanks for your support.
In all this videos in x axis there is time . But we want pressure in x axis and flow in y axis and like that. X vs Y graph we need to draw.

Restating the fact that you want an X-Y plot does not advance your situation. It shows a remarkable lack of incentive to solve your problem.

Have you googled X-Y plot, or X/Y plot and the application in which you need it?

Have you sought assistance in the help files using a term other than X vs Y?

This is the application for test bed system for pump testing. We are getting flow meter reading and pressure reading from field. We want to draw a graph of pressure vs flow in intouch like the image attached below

Attachments

This is the application for test bed system for pump testing. We are getting flow meter reading and pressure reading from field. We want to draw a graph of pressure vs flow in intouch like the image attached below
So try this video link :

Otherwise you got to find the right OEM manual for that !
Getting trends with Wonderware intouch seems little bit more complex than just like the above video.

It depends of your bench instrumenatations, i noticed that they called trends by differents category like pens trends...

I have a look on the OEM manuals and it seems that there is one particuralrly interesting about trends dispaying...

Good luck in you seach!

Controls Guy25.