Mark vi HMI issue

Hello

i have issue with HMI
When I opened it , i found some push button a black color , then I opened Toolbox st to check controls i found it , controlling and there U after values even there signal name , i check hardware there are good
Im now confuses I think cimplicity issue or toolbox or EGD
*I will attach pic for that issue
I hope you are help me

Moderators note : cropped images to the essential parts.

Attachments

Hello

i have issue with HMI
When I opened it , i found some push button a black color , then I opened Toolbox st to check controls i found it , controlling and there U after values even there signal name , i check hardware there are good
Im now confuses I think cimplicity issue or toolbox or EGD
*I will attach pic for that issue
I hope you are help me
Hello

You may have a communication issue between those controls systems equipments ..

What have been performed before to get that situation ...

With more datas you provide better we can support..

Try to check indeed EGD and communication protocol "health" as that U stand for "unhealthy"
Any time!
James

Hello

You may have a communication issue between those controls systems equipments ..

What have been performed before to get that situation ...

* 2 months ago we just did a major shutdown, when restarted controls it showed taht issue to us.

With more datas you provide better we can support..

Try to check indeed EGD and communication protocol "health" as that U stand for "unhealthy"
Any time!
James

For me that can be a communication issue so I suggest you to look on this way..

Get a diagnostic check on that VVIB card...

Also EGD status ...

Any led flashing or blinking on that cards...or other ones..

For me that can be a communication issue so I suggest you to look on this way..

Get a diagnostic check on that VVIB card...

Also EGD status ...

Any led flashing or blinking on that cards...or other ones..
led flashing is good health

I think also communication issues

I asked for see other opinion

thanks for your help

SLU, I am not sure when this problem started for you and if it all started at the same time.
One of your screenshots shows that certain buttons on the startup screen are not getting data to support color animation for the control buttons. For this issue it typically means that the signal is not defined in an EGD page. This is something that should not have changed by itself.
The 3rd screenshot shows unhealthy"U" points on the Vibration (VVIB) card. The points that are showing as unhealthy have gap voltages that are out of spec. I would suggest checking voltages for each of the proximitor modules for the signals that are showing gap voltages out of spec. to determine if a hardware issue exists.
It seems unlikely that these issues happened at the same time, and I am unsure as to why you have replaced all the cards that you indicated.

SLU, I am not sure when this problem started for you and if it all started at the same time.
One of your screenshots shows that certain buttons on the startup screen are not getting data to support color animation for the control buttons. For this issue it typically means that the signal is not defined in an EGD page. This is something that should not have changed by itself.
The 3rd screenshot shows unhealthy"U" points on the Vibration (VVIB) card. The points that are showing as unhealthy have gap voltages that are out of spec. I would suggest checking voltages for each of the proximitor modules for the signals that are showing gap voltages out of spec. to determine if a hardware issue exists.
It seems unlikely that these issues happened at the same time, and I am unsure as to why you have replaced all the cards that you indicated.
thanks for your reply

i have replaced cards because, all cards showed same issue with VVIB card (VTRD and VSVO)

( fuel + vibration + RTD ~ system)

Oups you didnt mention that before...

Well you got serious work at site to solve that issue dear menber of this wonderful forum

Any time!
Thank you
First , i worked on hardware, then i worked on downloading for make sure about cards i see it good controlling as show on Pic , so im on hardware clear .
i think issue between Ethernet cables or software CIMPLICITY extension files damaged , between CIM and Toolboxst im guessing, that is issue i dont have more knowledge about software engineering

SLU, I would suggest:
The issue shown in your 3rd screenshot related to the VVIB card looks to be related to hardware, or voltages related to the specific proximitor modules for the specific bearings. I can't see this issue being with the VVIB card or its configuration.
The issue with graphics on the startup screen I would say may be due to the .m6b file that was downloaded to the UCVE processor card. If there was a problem with the ethernet cables all data would be black.
If something changed with the Cimplicity project then that could cause the issue.
My best guess is that the .m6b file you used was not the latest, and does not include the proper signals defined in the EGD to support the faceplates that show up black.
But a lot of what I am proposing is based on some assumptions. Hopefully you can get someone there to help you with these issues.

SLU, I would suggest:
The issue shown in your 3rd screenshot related to the VVIB card looks to be related to hardware, or voltages related to the specific proximitor modules for the specific bearings. I can't see this issue being with the VVIB card or its configuration.
The issue with graphics on the startup screen I would say may be due to the .m6b file that was downloaded to the UCVE processor card. If there was a problem with the ethernet cables all data would be black.
If something changed with the Cimplicity project then that could cause the issue.
My best guess is that the .m6b file you used was not the latest, and does not include the proper signals defined in the EGD to support the faceplates that show up black.
But a lot of what I am proposing is based on some assumptions. Hopefully you can get someone there to help you with these issues.
thanks for your help