Mathematical Model or transfer function of Process instruments

N

NMD

Hi all,

I have a small research project about process control (Simulate by Matlab). I want to know about the mathematical model or transfer function of elements such as: Needle Valve, Differential Pressure Transmitter, Control Valve, etc.

I've started my project and am looking for more resources about these things. I do NOT want anybody to do or think for me. You see, there are so many kind of transmitters or control valves. With some mathematical models, I have more choice or comparison.

I know, with Control.com, I can meet some professors or experts to gather experience or knowledge.

Regards,
NMD

<b>moderators note:</b> This request is similar to one made a few years ago. It is not the same person reposting their message.

Hi all,

I have a small research project about process control (Simulate by Matlab). I want to know about the mathematical model or transfer function of elements such as: Needle Valve, Differential Pressure Transmitter, Control Valve, etc.

allwo me for thanks please.. help regarding above topic

I've started my project and am looking for more resources about these things. I do NOT want anybody to do or think for me. You see, there are so many kind of transmitters or control valves. With some mathematical models, I have more choice or comparison.

I know, with Control.com, I can meet some professors or experts to gather experience or knowledge.

Regards,
azhar