Modscan32 no "Valid slave responses" from converter

Hello everyone,

I'm a newbie in modbus protocol in particular in Modsca32,
I ask you what could be the causes for not receiving "valid slaves responses" on Modscan32, while "Number of Polls" counter correctly increases.
i'm correctly wired to the converter from which i tryng to polls data from.
can someone suggests me some content that can help me?

Thank you for the help and for the time.

Have good weekend and a good night.

Firstly, it's crucial to ensure that your wiring connections are secure and properly configured, as you mentioned. If this is confirmed, then the issue might be related to the settings or configurations within Modscan32 itself. Double-check the communication parameters, such as baud rate, parity, data bits, and stop bits, to ensure they match the settings of the converter and the slave device. Additionally, verify that the slave address is correctly specified in Modscan32. If all these settings are accurate, consider checking for any potential network or hardware issues that might be interfering with communication. Consulting the user manual or technical documentation for Modscan32 and your specific converter could provide further insights and troubleshooting steps. Additionally, reaching out to relevant forums or communities focused on Modbus communication may yield valuable advice from experienced users who have encountered similar issues.