Motor overheating with correct VFD parameters

Hello;
we have Ponfiglioli Inverter type Vector 401 controlling motor CEG type ETSTD. This VFD is setup on the machine and nobody changed any parameters. The motor overheating after 3 minutes of operations without load. We checked all the parameters and looks fine. Even we rewind the motor but still the same problem We checked the VFD in electronic shop and it is functioning. Anybody has idea what is the problem? Please email me [email protected] or whatsapp me 00971525224684

I would prefer measuring the current 1st with a true RMS meter or Analog clamp meter.
Is it with in the ratted current ?
1.) If yes, then is the motor ratted for drive operations ? Because the VFD produces lots of harmonics. The insulation may fail ifi ts not designed for it.
2.) May be rotor is jammed. Is it rotatable by hand ?

Hello;
we have Ponfiglioli Inverter type Vector 401 controlling motor CEG type ETSTD. This VFD is setup on the machine and nobody changed any parameters. The motor overheating after 3 minutes of operations without load. We checked all the parameters and looks fine. Even we rewind the motor but still the same problem We checked the VFD in electronic shop and it is functioning. Anybody has idea what is the problem? Please email me [email protected] or whatsapp me 00971525224684

Hello;
At what speed do you want to run your motor compared to the rated speed? I suggest you put a forced ventilation on your motor, this will cool your motor properly even at low speeds,