No data on Counter/Timer Page on HMI

It was discovered during routine check on HMI of one of our GT. On opening the page, we found out that all hitherto values that use to display before like Total fired time, MegaWatt hours, MegaVars hours, Total Starts, Fired Start and Emergency Trips is no more display ,but instead it is only zero that is displaying. Few days back, some electronics components on UCVE card in one of the rack was found burnt which prompt us to replace the card (UCVE) with new ones and the flash from the old card was put into the new card. The unit is frame VI gas turbine with Speedtronics Mark VI Control system (TMR). Complicity is 5.5
Please, I need assistance on the likely cause of the problem and the possible solution. Thanks

Dear sirdee90, The values you speak of, that are now indicating zero are typically stored in the NVRAM, or non-volatile RAM, of the UCVE or whatever version of the processor card you have in service.
This NVRAM is a soldered on chip and not the CF or compact flash card you changed from the old UCVE to the new UCVE.
In this case unless you have a historian or other way to find out what the values were prior to replacement of the UCVE, it may be difficult to recover them.
If you are able to find or estimate them you will then need to request a special one time limited code from GE that allows you to change and download these new values to the NVRAM of the new UCVE.
I hope this quick reply helps you understand the process, I don't think the GE manuals really cover this issue very well or provide instructions for saving NVRAM values.

Dear sirdee90, The values you speak of, that are now indicating zero are typically stored in the NVRAM, or non-volatile RAM, of the UCVE or whatever version of the processor card you have in service.
This NVRAM is a soldered on chip and not the CF or compact flash card you changed from the old UCVE to the new UCVE.
In this case unless you have a historian or other way to find out what the values were prior to replacement of the UCVE, it may be difficult to recover them.
If you are able to find or estimate them you will then need to request a special one time limited code from GE that allows you to change and download these new values to the NVRAM of the new UCVE.
I hope this quick reply helps you understand the process, I don't think the GE manuals really cover this issue very well or provide instructions for saving NVRAM values.
Thanks, I really appreciate you. Other opinions are highly welcome

sirdee90,

Have you looked at GEH-6421, the Mark VI System Guide, for information on NVRAM (sometimes referred to as NovRAM)?

Have you tried the 'Help' feature of Toolbox to look into NVRAM (NovRAM)?

Which processor's UCVx card was replaced? (<R>, or <S>, or <T>)

Are there any Diagnostic Alarms on the new UCVx card? I'm specifically wondering if there are any Voting Mismatch Diagnostic Alarms related to NVRAM (NovRAM)?

sirdee90,

Have you looked at GEH-6421, the Mark VI System Guide, for information on NVRAM (sometimes referred to as NovRAM)?

Are there any Diagnostic Alarms on the new UCVx card? I'm specifically wondering if there are any Voting Mismatch Diagnostic Alarms related to NVRAM (NovRAM)?
sirdee90,

I'm yet to look into that document Meanwhile, there is no alarm on the HMI to that effect and UCVE card that was changed is on S- Rack, But I think other two Racks were okay i.e UCVE card for R rack which is designated controller and that of T rack are still intact and okay. In my opinion, I think the two remaining Novram inside the UCVE card of the remaining two Racks should have done the retaining of the information. Please I still need your assistance. Thanks