Old Timers Help -Opening software from an ancient Bosch Rexroth PLC CL300 ZE300.

I've trying to open and view some code code from a ancient Bosch CL200 ZE300 PLC we still have running a line. The files are mostly .P30 files and one .scs and one .p3A file. The files were found on some floppys found with a none functioning Bosch PG4 programmer which were lat use 20 years ago to modify the program.
I was under the impression I could use the program winsps to open and look at this PLC logic. So I downloaded the demo version of 1.5 and installed it on a Windows 3.1 virtual. First thing its this software is in Germain not English but with the help of google translate camera app I found out that it will not open any of the file extension mentioned above so I'm a bit stuck. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I've trying to open and view some code code from a ancient Bosch CL200 ZE300 PLC we still have running a line. The files are mostly .P30 files and one .scs and one .p3A file. The files were found on some floppys found with a none functioning Bosch PG4 programmer which were lat use 20 years ago to modify the program.
I was under the impression I could use the program winsps to open and look at this PLC logic. So I downloaded the demo version of 1.5 and installed it on a Windows 3.1 virtual. First thing its this software is in Germain not English but with the help of google translate camera app I found out that it will not open any of the file extension mentioned above so I'm a bit stuck. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
I have had experience with the Bosch PLCs. The P3A file is the compiled program file. The P30 files are module files. The SCS file is the symbol file. Are there any IFO files? Those would be text files that can be opened with Notepad or Wordpad or even Microsoft word. This would allow you to see the code. If you are looking to go online or edit you will need either the PG3, or there is a DOS software called Profi that requires a hardware dongle that plugs into the parallel port of the computer, or the Winsps. I have not had much luck with the WinSPS.

I can help.
I have the Profi software and the dongle required for the license.
As the software is DOS based it will only run in the early versions of Windows, that were DOS based.
I built my own PG3 programming unit many years ago and still have it. There is a special card used with a 36 pin connection on the card that is used for the interface to the PLC Let me know where you want to go with this.

I’m attaching images of the parts required to build a pc for programming the older Bosch PLC units.
I think I also have a manual in pdf format that will help you.

The images show you the dongle(parallel port connection), connection cable and SPS card.

It not difficult to find an old pentium system that will accommodate the ISA connection of the SPS card.
I’m sending an image of my "portable" home made unit, that still works. It must must be 30 years old now.
I think I also have a programming manual in pdf that I will look for.

Regards

Attachments

The sps 4.41 software is DOS based and utilizes the dongle as the license. The dongle requires a parallel port connection.
The dongle and software is for sale, if you are interested.

Regards

Attachments

@aanvat
I’m attaching images of the parts required to build a pc for programming the older Bosch PLC units.

The images show you the dongle(parallel port connection), connection cable and SPS card.
Hello,

Do you still have the programming manual available please?

Thanks

Richard

Hello,
I'm new to the forum, so I don't know if you got last my message.
I'm interested in the software, dongle and manual pdf.
But for that, I need to know if the software runs on BOSCH PC600.
How much ?
Best regards.

Hello,
I'm new to the forum, so I don't know if you got last my message.
I'm interested in the software, dongle and manual pdf.
But for that, I need to know if the software runs on BOSCH PC600.
How much ?
Best regards.

It not difficult to find an old pentium system that will accommodate the ISA connection of the SPS card.
I’m sending an image of my "portable" home made unit, that still works. It must must be 30 years old now.

Regards

Regards
hello,
I'm still waiting for your answer.

Best regards.

Regards