register map for vlt micro of danfoss

• Thread starter Alvaro Hernandez
  • Start date
A

Alvaro Hernandez

I need to know the register map of the parameters of the vlt micro frecuency converter of danfoss to write and read with a twido, via modbus rtu. Thanks for your replies.

M

marc sinclair

Hi,

try http://tinyurl.com/ld7nc from the Danfoss website, here are all the manuals for the danfoss VLT. Their website is very poor, all microsoft schema this and visual studio.net that, it certainly didn't enhance my 'browsing experience' the search engine is extremely flakey too, so good luck.

Marc Sinclair

C

Curt Wuollet

That's a trend that's really beginning to bug me. People put up websites that are not only Windows only, but they won't even work with other versions of Windows. I usually make a point of emailing the webmaster with the reality of the internet IFF their mail link happens to work. It seems being able to click on Front Page qualifies you as a web developer these days.

Regards
cww

A

Alvaro Hernandez

Hi,
Thanks Marc, I found the complete manual in somewhere the web that now don't remember, but the information that i needed was in the inner manual inside the box of converter.