S7-300 and Masterdrive VC

A

Anonymous

Friends I need your help about communicating between S7-300 and Masterdrive VC. I want to learn how can I send commands to Masterdrive. How can I change parameters using Profibus and How can I run and stop?

If you have special functions and blocks send it to me. Thanks bye

Note: I am professor of OMRON plc and inverter series. If you have problem please write me.

[email protected]

D

Donald Pittendrigh

Hello Professor

Please go to the Siemens web site and purchase yourself a copy of Drive ES which is a software suite designed to do what you are after, there are other ways, if you don't want to spend the money, reading the cyclic data is easy it is done using SFC14 and SFC15, however to get the parameter reading and writing thing done, which is acyclic data, you need to understand quite a lot about the VSD communications architecture, and to this effect you will have to purchase a few 100 $$$$ of manuals from Siemens, the Drive ES software is easier and you will probably do less damage to the drive with it.

Regards
Donald Pittendrigh

D

Daniel Chartier

Hello;

Try the following link:

http://www4.ad.siemens.de/WW/llisap...ree=cs&foldersopen0=-77-76-75-74-2-&jumpto=76

In this Siemens support page, choose the Manuals folder and look up the Standard drives application maual. This is the original Micromaster documentation on the different modes of communication with S7 PLCs. It is worth your while to examine it, especially if you plan to use USS protocol or Profibus-DP to change setpoints and parameters.

Hope this helps,
Daniel Chartier

I have complete function block that is created by myself and proof with few machine, this include HW config and some parameter settings in Master. If you are really interested please contact me.

[email protected]