Simulation Problems in Moxa ioXpress Software

Hello experts, I require assistance with the following matters. I'm utilizing a MOXA ioLogik2500 controller for my project, tasked with collecting data from field devices (sensors & transmitters) and transmitting this data to the Master PLC. The programming and simulation software for this controller is ioXpress, utilizing the Click & Go programming language. I'm encountering several issues:

1. When I write and execute a first Rung/Rule, it functions correctly. However, upon deleting this Rung/Rule and replacing it with a new one featuring different logic, ioXpress fails to provide the expected value based on the newly written logic. Instead, it returns the value or condition status based on the previously deleted logic.
  2. The second problem pertains to virtual channels in ioXpress, which are utilized for mapping analog values and then used for mathematical purposes. However, these virtual channels do not display the values I've mapped to them in the Simulator Window. What could be the solution to this issue?
  3. The final issue is that the Logic Monitoring window is not synchronized with the simulation window. In other words, if I turn the input/output True in the simulation, it still appears as False in the Logic Monitoring window. How can I synchronize them?
Your guidance on resolving these issues would be greatly appreciated.