Tatsuno Fuel Dispenser Communication to PC

A

Azfar

Hello,

I want to communicate Tatsuno fuel Dispenser with pc. How it is possible to get totlizer on pc?

need Help

regards

do you have sanki protocol
Here is the OEM control scheme /protocol that I got:

GILBARCO DISPENSER CONNECTION SCHEME .................................................................................................... 25
GILBARCO DISPENSER CONNECTION SCHEME .................................................................................................... 26
GILBARCO DISPENSER CONNECTION SCHEME .................................................................................................... 27
GILBARCO DISPENSER CONNECTION SCHEME .................................................................................................... 28
WAYNE DRESSER DISPENSER CONNECTION SCHEME ......................................................................................... 29
TATSUNO DISPENSER CONNECTION SCHEME .................................................................................................... 30
TOKHEIM DISPENSER CONNECTION SCHEME ..................................................................................................... 31
TOKHEIM DISPENSER CONNECTION SCHEME ..................................................................................................... 32
NUOVO PIGNONE (MONO PRODUCT) DISPENSER CONNECTION SCHEME (RS-485) ......................................... 33
NUOVO PIGNONE (MULTI PRODUCT) DISPENSER CONNECTION SCHEME (RS-485) .......................................... 34
BATCHEN EMAIL DISPENSER CONNECTION SCHEME ......................................................................................... 35
MEPSAN UNIMEP DISPENSER CONNECTION SCHEME ........................................................................................ 36
MEKSAN / WAYNE SU86 DISPENSER CONNECTION SCHEME ............................................................................. 37
KOREA EnE (LG EnE) DISPENSER CONNECTION SCHEME .................................................................................... 38
SAFE GRAF DISPENSER CONNECTION SCHEME ................................................................................................... 39
ATG GILBARCO VEEDER ROOT TLS2, TLS-250, TLS-300, TLS-350, TLS-450 CONNECTION SCHEME .................... 40
ATG STRUNA CONNECTION SCHEME .................................................................................................................. 41
ATG START ITALIANA PROBES CONNECTION SCHEME ....................................................................................... 42
ATG PETRO VEND SITE SENTINEL CONNECTION SCHEME .................................................................................. 43
PTS CONTROLLER PCB BOARD ............................................................................................................................ 44
PTS CONTROLLER CABLINGS ...............................................................................................................................

Regards,
ControlsGuy25

Hello All,

I may have the right document for your need.

Just drop me a PM and we can exchange e-mails as file is too big to attach here.

James.
Hi James,

I am currently building a controller that connects to pump dispensers and sends the information to the internet (IoT) and I would really appreciate your help.

Could you please share with me communication protocols you have so that I can integrate them in my hardware?

I also have one I could share with you if you're interested. My email is [email protected]

Look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Kufirre.

Hey Omairk1981!

Thanks for the words,
I wish you the best Mate!

Now back to home and glad to share with you and others people here!

Cheers
James
Hi James,

I am working with some dispensers from tatsuno and tokheim, and it would be a great help to have a look at the document that you have shared above. Much thanks!

I couldn't locate a method to private message (I tried!), here's my email if its not too much trouble : [email protected]

Regards
Calvin