Top of panel conduit entries


Thread Starter


Where in the Canadian Electrical Code does it say to NOT use an emt "rain tight" male connector on the top of a external distribution panel without some type of hub or "water tight" connection? Until now, I have never seen someone use a EMT connector to enter the top of a distribution panel without a meyers hub or a manufacturer hub.

Please advise.