Wall Thickness Measurement


Thread Starter


I want to measure the wallthickness between cooling-channals and the surface. Which supplier sells good equipment to do this job.

Diameter of the cooling channel is about 1 mm, the expected wallthickness about a few millimeters. The material is nonmagnetic metal with a conductive coating on it.

I want the adress of a supplier with good equipment for this purpose.

Kind regards,
Wilbert Rooyakkers.
Omron makes a Z4LC. That could work. Class II laser 10 mic res.
There are some mounting limits.
I could not get a pdf quickly for you. Sorry.