What are the applications where Exd, Ex'e' and Ex 'i' Junctin boxes are used?

What are the applications where Exd, Ex'e' and Ex 'i' Junction boxes are used? How to differentiate between these 3? Can these be used in all hazaradous area zones, zone 1 and 2?

"What are the applications where Exd, Ex'e' and Ex 'i' Junction boxes are used?"
Where explosives gases are floating around designated areas - customer sites generally

"How to differentiate between these 3?"
You appear to be at the bottom of a very steep learning curve:
https://www.pepperl-fuchs.com/great_britain/en/classid_3075.htm
is a starting point but there is a great deal to learn and a great deal on the 'Net to help.

"..... used in all hazaradous area zones, zone 1 and 2?"
Don't even consider zoning until you have thoroughly researched the subject - or spent hours in a HAZOP meeting deliberating over instrumentation or scenarios you couldn't possibly imagine.
And don't expect an easy ride from customers - anything wrong and it's their site / personnel at risk.

One project nearing completion - the site owners asked us to prove mathematically that an Intrinsically Safe new installation was in fact Intrinsically Safe. How would you approach that, mindful that Instrument Manufacturers don't like submitting 'fail to danger' statistics out -not even to customers ...