Who can troubleshoot GE LCI on a Fanuc PLC and EX2000?

Could someone recommend companies with Service Engineers (from Europe) who are able to troubleshoot on site in the Netherlands on a GE LCI
Built end of 90s: Combined cycle / Single shaft / 9FA/D10 with LCI on a Fanuc PLC and EX2000.

We don't get an LCI ready feedback, but we are not sure if the PLC is having trouble to get an input or is having trouble internally. It's a black box for us.

You will need to contact a company ( or Freelance field engineer ) who can handle with Versamax PLC GE fanuc software

It also called Proficy machine edition...

I ve been approached by a power plant staff ( In Netherlands )back in 2 years ago, for kind of Logic modifications to get HRSG bottled up during some phases..and so get that LCI configuration /logic modified...during Shutdown of the unit so needed to modify Unit shutdown curve...

But the sensitive point is : if that Unit is under warranty or not ...? I am not sure if it is under warranty ...

Otherwise try to contact somebody from GEEPE (GE energy Belfort) for better assistance...

Could someone recommend companies with Service Engineers (from Europe) who are able to troubleshoot on site in the Netherlands on a GE LCI
Built end of 90s: Combined cycle / Single shaft / 9FA/D10 with LCI on a Fanuc PLC and EX2000.

We don't get an LCI ready feedback, but we are not sure if the PLC is having trouble to get an input or is having trouble internally. It's a black box for us.
Can you reply /update that thread as we make effort to support you ( for free) and desserve at least an answer.

I am very sorry about not replying, but I am sick in bed and finally GE was able to send support since yesterday.
I have seen that thread from 2 years ago and indeed it is exactly the same unit.
No... this unit is certainly not under warranty.
My question was really in direction of 3rd parties who are able to send experienced people with this sort of equipment.

I am very sorry about not replying, but I am sick in bed and finally GE was able to send support since yesterday.
I have seen that thread from 2 years ago and indeed it is exactly the same unit.
No... this unit is certainly not under warranty.
My question was really in direction of 3rd parties who are able to send experienced people with this sort of equipment.
So sorry to hear that you ve been sick
Hope you will recover soonly..

Which Part of GE is that GE France Belfort ...called GEEPE..That support the site..just for information...

Thank you for keeping us updated on that issue..