ABB OS500 operator Staion HMI

F

Faisal

I have installed Advacommand on PC other than compaq station. Although everything is working normal expect for alarm & events. Normally they should appear as following.<pre>
KKS No 1 Pump1 Alarm Fault
KKS No 2 valve1 Alarm Opened
KKS No 3 valve1 Event Closed

However they are appearing as

KKS No 1 Pump1 Value Alarm
KKS No 2 valve1 Value Alarm
KKS No 3 valve1 Value Alarm</pre>
I have checked the RTA board event file with other working stations but they are same.

Thanks

Check your alarm & event config on the RTA board again - You've missed something. The make of your PC is irrelevant.

Rob
www[.]lymac.co.nz

thanks rob for ur reply.

I checked the working abb station rta file (event configuration) with the one i am working with using file compare software and result shows both files are identical.

moreover the alarm also does not appear on top of fixed display.
thanks

Backup your RTA board configuration files from a working Advant station and copy them to your new station to ensure they are correct. Restart the station to activate. Check your Process Section configuration to ensure the alarm is configured to appear on the top bar.

Are there any other symptoms you haven't mentioned yet ?

Rob
www[.]lymac.co.nz

Thanks Rob

I did the installation all over again and its working fine now. u said rightly i might have missed something.

A small problem i am facing now is that alarm
is not appearing/flashing on the top left screen although event and alarm list are ok.