AISI 316 conduit and fittings NEMA4X

A

Alessio Pasa

We are an Italian engineering co. We need to install in a skid to to build for an oil and gas application "Stainless steel conduit and related fittings (condulet, elbows etc.) suitable for hazardous area Class I Div. I and II and therefore according to NEMA4X American standard.
QAny information about mfrs. of these items will be welcome.

[email protected]

A

Alessio Pasa

Thanks to Mr.Calvin Smith. I already contacted Calpipe. Fine and wide range of products but NOT NEMA4X! The conduit and the fittings have to be installed in hazardous area Class I Div I and II. I assume that somewhere in the US, in some oil refinery or in a pharmaceutical plant or on a off-shore platform somebody surely have had to face the need to install conduit in hazardous and high corrosive area!

G
There is a steel rigid conduit and couplings that I have used in corrosive atmospheres called "Green Guard " It also comes with a can of paint (Green) to cover scratches and fittings. I used it in a fertilizer plant (Phosphoric Acid 42 %). Your supplier should be able to get it for you. Accept nothing not called "Green Guard". The paint is called Kona Kote Gord

Hi,

You can find the conduit fittings in crouse & hinds vendors catalogue(american vendor).Also,you can find in "Baliga".Both the vendors are supplying the conduit fittings suitable for cl.1 Div.1 hazardous area.

Bye,
GB