Bristol Babcock 3330 - Analog Output Tweak

Hi All!

Has anyone adjusted the 4-20 mA output on the older style, 2-output card on one of these older BB DPC 3330s?

The only manual I have available indicates the related Pots, but does not identify which pair are for channel 1 or 2 nor which is for Span or Offset.

The Pots are R10, R11, R14 & R37. I know I can set up a machine on the bench and play to find out, but I'm wondering if someone already knows?

I have not been able to locate a detailed schematic for the module that would also make it obvious.

Anyone aware?

Hi

I know that there is DIP switch for configuring AO as 1 to 5Vdc or 4-20mA

I got a good manual for the mentionned device i will try to attach here...

You can share a web sharing site or other support so i can share it !

As file size is too big to get it attached here

I see other potentiometers in the OEM manual like :
R2 FOR span of AO1
R12 for span of AO2
R7 offset of AO1
R20 offset of AO2

Not same tags that you shared here..can you clarify ....

Any time!

James

Oh okay !

I see the mentionned POTs R10, R11, R14 & R37.

There is schematic diagram showing them..but no more informations ...

You may have to get the specified card sheet /manual so...

Oh okay !

I see the mentionned POTs R10, R11, R14 & R37.

There is schematic diagram showing them..but no more informations ...

You may have to get the specified card sheet /manual so...
Thanks CG25!

Thanks for the email as well.

I do have a good manual for this old RTU too. It shows which pots are which for the High Density card, but does not give the same info for the simpler 2-output card. It provides the pots, but with no explanation what they are specifically for.

Like the pot numbers you indicated in your email, the ones I do see fully identified in the manual are not matching the ones I need.

I think I’ll just have to sit at the bench and fiddle with one offline to work it out. Then tweak the live card in the field device I’m looking at.

Unfortunately, I do not have a web sharing spot I can have you dump your manual into, but I’d bet it’s very similar to what I already have.

Thanks for responding!