Cimplicity v11 slow on win10

Hi all,
I upgraded workbench project from v6.1 XP to v11 Win10.
The project took 5 min to start then the navigation between screens is also vey slow.
I restart the project as viewer and it's better.
On XP it's working perfect but not on Win10.
I tried also another project, another computer and same thing. Too slow
I checked size_cache and it's ok.
The CPU and memory are OK 10%.
Is there any thing to do to make the project fast ?

What SIM did you install?
Are you trying to navigate from Server or from Client?
Are the screens under folder $Project\Screens folder or in different location?
Can you open log on server and client and upload it here so we can try understand the problem?

Thank's Alext for the reply,
The project is under Cimplicity v11.0, it's a server and the project is under E:\Site\Cimproj.
When the project stars the process took 2 minutes on AMRP and 4 min on Ptx_rp then 1 min on DL_RP. So i tried to delete alarms from the project then the Amrp process took 2 sec when starting the project.
I tried also to delete all not used files under Cimproj but no way.
New Cimplicity should be better than old version but it seems no...

alext,

I am NOT a CIMPLICITY expert by ANY stretch of the imagination. It is not clear to me if the original poster is trying to update a "regular" install/project of CIMPLICITY or one of the installations/projects used with a GE-design turbine control system HMI. THAT would probably make a big difference to the discussion and resolution, as the division of GE that produces the turbine control system and supplies the HMI for them has some "background" services which prevent direct access to the turbine control system and handle the "passing" of data from the turbine control system to CIMPLICITY. (This is a NIH (Not Invented Here) thing, even though CIMPLICITY was once a GE product being used by another division of GE--the intent was to prevent any third-party applications of CIMPLICITY (or any other operator interface program/app) from being applied to a GE turbine control system. It's somewhat understandable as we're talking about multi-million USD turbines and auxiliaries and they want to prevent damage/loss of life by improper application.)

Again, it's not clear to me what kind of installation/project the original poster is upgrading, and that might make a difference when trying to troubleshoot/resolve his issue(s). But I have a feeling just from some of his information that it might be a GE-design turbine control application.... Which, again, could make a difference if he doesn't have the proper versions of "background" apps and services.

Hope this helps!

alext,

I am NOT a CIMPLICITY expert by ANY stretch of the imagination. It is not clear to me if the original poster is trying to update a "regular" install/project of CIMPLICITY or one of the installations/projects used with a GE-design turbine control system HMI. THAT would probably make a big difference to the discussion and resolution, as the division of GE that produces the turbine control system and supplies the HMI for them has some "background" services which prevent direct access to the turbine control system and handle the "passing" of data from the turbine control system to CIMPLICITY. (This is a NIH (Not Invented Here) thing, even though CIMPLICITY was once a GE product being used by another division of GE--the intent was to prevent any third-party applications of CIMPLICITY (or any other operator interface program/app) from being applied to a GE turbine control system. It's somewhat understandable as we're talking about multi-million USD turbines and auxiliaries and they want to prevent damage/loss of life by improper application.)

Again, it's not clear to me what kind of installation/project the original poster is upgrading, and that might make a difference when trying to troubleshoot/resolve his issue(s). But I have a feeling just from some of his information that it might be a GE-design turbine control application.... Which, again, could make a difference if he doesn't have the proper versions of "background" apps and services.

Hope this helps!
It helps to understand the environment,
I have experience of 7 years working with Cimplicity and suffered from similar issues, but i did not make such a big jump in versions (from 6 to 11).
My be the author can provide with some more details regarding the upgrade and the project.

It helps to understand the environment,
I have experience of 7 years working with Cimplicity and suffered from similar issues, but i did not make such a big jump in versions (from 6 to 11).
My be the author can provide with some more details regarding the upgrade and the project.
alext,

You are entirely correct in the comment "understanding the environment"!!!

I have been working with Cimplicity since version 4.11. One must KNOW what options are needed for your project.

Many times the project must be exported and then imported via upgrade processes included in your new software.

The original poster has done none of this. Then the original poster just started randomly deleting files to attempt to speed the project without understanding which process was stopping or slowing.

Also, the original poster has never allowed us to ascertain what kind of device that is being attempted to connect to. I connect to MKV, MKVI, and various GE Fanuc PLC from Cimplicity.

I have been reluctant to respond for the reasons listed above.

I hope the original poster has a very robust backup procedure.

Hi All,
I resolve my problem, I uninstall then reinstall Cimplicity and it works like a charm.
I was confused because nothing found on logs.
Thank's Alext, CSA for the support.