Connect Unity pro L Schneider PLC simulator with Intouch HMI software

I have a project which I want to simulate Schneider M580 PLC by using Unity Pro L software and try to make the simulator communicate with the Intouch HMI. Is it possible for doing this in local network? The simulator and Intouch software are not running on the same machine but they are connected via a switch.

I haven't used Intouch HMI specifically but I have used the UnityPro Simulator successfully with physical HMIs (Magelis) and CitectSCADA on another PC or seperate VM - I cant see how Intouch HMI would be any different. I assume you are using Modbus/TCP or Ethernet/IP.

I've even had one CitectSCADA system communicate with several Unity Simulations running on seperate Virctual Machines within the same computer.

Just point the Intouch driver to the IP address of your PC running the simulator, and ensure Intouch is communicating using port 502.

I haven't used Intouch HMI specifically but I have used the UnityPro Simulator successfully with physical HMIs (Magelis) and CitectSCADA on another PC or seperate VM - I cant see how Intouch HMI would be any different. I assume you are using Modbus/TCP or Ethernet/IP.

I've even had one CitectSCADA system communicate with several Unity Simulations running on seperate Virctual Machines within the same computer.

Just point the Intouch driver to the IP address of your PC running the simulator, and ensure Intouch is communicating using port 502.
Hi
I tried to connect Delta DOP 110IG touch screen to the unity pro simulator running on PC through modbus tcp but failed. I got tcp error 3 on Delta screen. Can you please tell me what the problem is?

Did you ever figure this out? I am currently trying the same. Aveva\Intouch 10inch panel one running ITME 8.1.5 Windows embedded 7 and one 10inch running the latest Aveva 2020 R2 HMI software on Windows 10.

I have tried unity 14 and 15 simulators but the touch panels do not communicate. If I run the software 8.1.5 or 2020 R2 on a dev machine (separate Virtual Machines for Unity and HMI Software)it talks with the simulator and communicates just fine.

It just doesn't communicate with the actual HMI when downloaded. If I look at the logs from the HMI it says connection refused by the PLC error 10061.

The only time that the HMI communicates is when it is talking to the actual PLC.