Control cable selection for pump

we are going to install one pump in our site, Pump have 3 pt100, one PTC and 3 moisture sensor. which type of cable(size, specification and number) we can used to connect from Pump to MCC panel.

Attachments

Total SWAG here, but here goes....

If I understand the cable part number correctly:

1691496460595.png

The wire size for the supplied pump control cables is 1.5 mm2 (the last three characters of the cable part number).

AND, I presume the cables connect the motor and its devices to some device--the PC441--and you are asking what cable(s) should be used to connect the PC441 to "some other control system".

So, I would suggest using 1.5 mm2 twisted, shielded pair cables (often called "Belden cable") for everything BUT the switches on the left of the device description, as shown below. USE INDUSTRY STANDARD SHIELD DRAIN WIRE GROUNDING PRACTICES AND ONLY GROUND THE SHIELD DRAIN WIRE AT ONE END (the "some OTHER control system" end)!!!

1691496779329.png
For that I would use individual 1.5 mm2 single conductor cabling (4 conductors).

DO NOT RUN THE WIRES IN THE SAME CONDUIT OR CABLE TRAY WITH THE MOTOR MAIN SUPPLY WIRES!!! WITHOUT PROPER SEPARATION PER INDUSTRY STANDARDS FOR SIGNAL LEVEL SEPARATION.

AGAIN, this presumes the H07RN8-F 10G1.5 cables are connecting the motor devices to the PC441 and you are trying to connect the PC441 to some other control system (DCS; PAC; PLC). I don't really understand the symbols used in the manufacturer's description (don't know if one needs to). I don't really understand if you have the H07RN8-F 10G1.5 cables or are trying to avoid using them. I don't understand what the "some other control system" is or does with the signals or where they get terminated in the PC441. There's just a LOT we don't know about the equipment and the request.

BUT, I do strongly suggest you use proper twisted, shielded pair cabling for the low-level analogue signal wiring and industry-standard shield drain wire grounding practices (grounding the shield at ONE point only--at the "some other control system" end would probably be best).

The insulation of the wire you use should have the proper rating for the expected maximum temperature of the environment (which we don't know). The wire insulation should also be rated for a minimum of 600 VAC (typical industry standard for most applications). And, again, the installers should know and use industry-standard low-level analogue signal wiring practices--especially for the shield drain wires of the twisted, shielded pair cable. And, provide the proper separation (distance between cables of higher voltage and current-carrying capability) to prevent electrical noise from causing nuisance and intermittent problems. (This really isn't for the untrained and inexperienced.)

Total SWAG here, but here goes....

If I understand the cable part number correctly:

View attachment 3256

The wire size for the supplied pump control cables is 1.5 mm2 (the last three characters of the cable part number).

AND, I presume the cables connect the motor and its devices to some device--the PC441--and you are asking what cable(s) should be used to connect the PC441 to "some other control system".

So, I would suggest using 1.5 mm2 twisted, shielded pair cables (often called "Belden cable") for everything BUT the switches on the left of the device description, as shown below. USE INDUSTRY STANDARD SHIELD DRAIN WIRE GROUNDING PRACTICES AND ONLY GROUND THE SHIELD DRAIN WIRE AT ONE END (the "some OTHER control system" end)!!!

View attachment 3257
For that I would use individual 1.5 mm2 single conductor cabling (4 conductors).

DO NOT RUN THE WIRES IN THE SAME CONDUIT OR CABLE TRAY WITH THE MOTOR MAIN SUPPLY WIRES!!! WITHOUT PROPER SEPARATION PER INDUSTRY STANDARDS FOR SIGNAL LEVEL SEPARATION.

AGAIN, this presumes the H07RN8-F 10G1.5 cables are connecting the motor devices to the PC441 and you are trying to connect the PC441 to some other control system (DCS; PAC; PLC). I don't really understand the symbols used in the manufacturer's description (don't know if one needs to). I don't really understand if you have the H07RN8-F 10G1.5 cables or are trying to avoid using them. I don't understand what the "some other control system" is or does with the signals or where they get terminated in the PC441. There's just a LOT we don't know about the equipment and the request.

BUT, I do strongly suggest you use proper twisted, shielded pair cabling for the low-level analogue signal wiring and industry-standard shield drain wire grounding practices (grounding the shield at ONE point only--at the "some other control system" end would probably be best).

The insulation of the wire you use should have the proper rating for the expected maximum temperature of the environment (which we don't know). The wire insulation should also be rated for a minimum of 600 VAC (typical industry standard for most applications). And, again, the installers should know and use industry-standard low-level analogue signal wiring practices--especially for the shield drain wires of the twisted, shielded pair cable. And, provide the proper separation (distance between cables of higher voltage and current-carrying capability) to prevent electrical noise from causing nuisance and intermittent problems. (This really isn't for the untrained and inexperienced.)

The pump supplier provide two cables,
One with 3 nos leakage sensor and 1nos vibration sensor,

The second cable with 3 nos pt100 and one number PTC

These two cables are only few meters, as per site condition the controller and MCC panel are 40Meters away from the pump, so provie one junction box and extend the cable upto MCC panel.For this case which type of cable we can use.

From my knowlege

To extend first and second cable
2R x 5P × 1.5 sq mm cu/xlpe/is/os/pvc/swa/pvc can use?

I would strongly suggest you strip a little of the outer insulation off both of the cables supplied by the motor manufacturer or pump vendor (a pump won't have these devices--but the motor driving the pump will) and then show your wire/cable supplier what you need and tell them what the environment is where the cable will be installed and they will recommend the proper cable/wire type to meet your needs. (I am presuming the cables supplied by the motor manufacturer/pump vendor has an outer insulating layer that needs to be stripped back to make terminations at the "some other control system" (MCC panel???) end; that may or may not be the case.)