Converting a chest freezer into a cold plunge

Hello,

I am looking for a wifi programable controller for a chest freezer that I am converting into a cold plunge.

I am aiming to be able to control the freezer so that, as an example:

It knows I want the cold plunge to be at 10C by 0800 until 0900 (7 day programmable if possible)
It knows to turn on the freezer either earlier or later depending on the ambient air temperature & current water temperature so that no matter the temperature outside or in the cold plunge the water will be at 10C by 0800 until 0900 each day.
By controlling the freezer in this way I will be minimising the time the freezer is on to achieve my setpoint each day at a specific time.

I have found possible controllers such as https://inkbird.com/products/temperature-controller-itc-308-wifi?variant=41817443729584 however with this I would have to use a smart plug to turn on the controller at X time each morning to achieve my set point by 0800, this could then result in the freezer being on much longer than needed or not on early enough?

I hope that makes sense, sorry if this is not the right place to post this question!