Elektronikon II Display problems

Dear Gents,

I had a defected oil hose that I changed in my GA30, but after restarting the compressor the Elektronikon 2 screen was showing no info , just 2 full bars as displayed in pic

can some one help me with that as I didn't find anything in the manual thumbnail_IMG_20211130_081537.jpg

Hello

It looks like an initialisation failure
Does it happen again when you startup in a new try?
If so it can be a problem of the powersupply of the unit

Bertus

Dear Gents,

I had a defected oil hose that I changed in my GA30, but after restarting the compressor the Elektronikon 2 screen was showing no info , just 2 full bars as displayed in pic

can some one help me with that as I didn't find anything in the manual View attachment 1760

I have faced this problem a lot with Electronikon's stuff. If you can start or stop the compressor, then it is a display problem. If you have an old controller lying around, then remove and open this one and just swap the display screen with the cable. Its not a very complicated process at all. If you don't, then order a new one. Another advice is to wrap the display with a protective screen and then install it in the field. As they are LCD screen any unwanted heat, sunray/UV/IR ray is going to shorten the life of the display screen.