Embedded systems courses in Mumbai, India

B

bhagyashri

hi friends,

can anybody give me info about the best institute which provides embedded software training in mumbai (its contact details, if possible)?

S

Shailesh Dsouza

To all BE Final year students and freshers from Mumbai. Embedded Technology Labs is an embedded software development company from Mumbai and is now providing training in Embedded systems. Our course covers embedded basics, c programming, 8051 and PIC microcontrollers, interfacing, ARM microprocessors, RTOS, Embedded Linux and a comprehensive project. Training is provided in a real life development environment by highly experienced faculty. Flexible course timings can be provided. Contact us at [email protected]. For further details visit our website http://www.etechlabsindia.com

R
hi,

don't waste your time in mumbai. go to pune for an embedded systems course which is the best in india. In mumbai nobody knows embedded systems. nobody has good faculties and infrastrcture. i have done a lot of research and now i will be doing a course in pune only.

raj mahatir

Greenchip tchnologies, chennai (044-52134948) is the best in embedded system training as far as I know.

J

Jitesh Deshpande

hi,

one of my friend is doing a course in Oasis technologies pune. He told me that the course is much better than the cdac course and more than 15 companies visit for campus interviews. their website address is http://www.oasistech.co.in.

jitesh

A
Hi,

A lot of fuss is going about these days for embedded systems. Can anyone tell me what is the scope of this branch and till what time in future shall it continue? Is it OK to follow the mass as was in past --- MBA, IT and now embedded systems???

Pls convince me for my future (STABLE FUTURE).

Regards
Amit Gupta

i dont know about mumbai but in calicut, kerala there is a doeacc centre near NIT (formerly rec) calicut which gives modular courses on these embedded stuff. i am in final year at nit calicut (electronics) and in our dsp lab we refer to doeacc's manual for dsp programming related to TMS320C6x processors.

so may else where u can see such doeacc centres.

regards,
tauseef
[email protected]

hi friends,

i am doing M.Sc (Applied electronics) in National Institute of Technology (REC), Trichy. i like to do project (6 months)in Embedded system with micro-controller. anybody help me in this regards?

[email protected]

The ones in Pune are quite expensive, so its better to go for ReiNet in Mumbai, which has at least 4 branches and you can learn 8051 ( C & Assembly), RTOS and DSP for 10,000/- only.

hi, i am grish, currently doing "c programming" in Kantikar's Institute, Nagpur. I have completed my B.E. (IT). So can u tell me where are the best centres for embedded system? I'm interested in doing embedded under .NET platform (WinCE). Can u help me?

Dear Neo,

If you have basic knowledge of digital electronics and any microprocessor/microcontroller and its assembly language and of course C. Then you can easily learn 8051 or any other microcontroller by your self. The only thing is you have to invest in BOOKS and development kits/tools. You can go for 8051 development kit from SPJ or you can make one for your self. And take Keil demo version and start learning.

Bye

hi, for Embedded training in mumbai you can contact INFINITY, They provide everything in embedded, for more information u can contact on 2352 5392.

Dear Embedded Lover,
I have visited this INFINITY which is located near Bombay Central station. It is the worst institute that I have visited yet. Thay have open this for just making money. No professional teacher. Thay also make projects for student of Diploma and BE. just looting and nothing. Thay even dont have proper lab and embedded related resources. And now thay have open there new centre in Tardeo area.

Finaly I request all the student that dont go there and dont waste your time.
Bye

Hi,

No institute in mumbai has good faculties or infrastructure. Everybody is making money by cheating students. So don't waste your time and money if you don't want to go to bangalore or pune.

Ragesh

Hi Raj,

Could you plz tell me the address of the institute for RTOS & ARM course in Pune?

Thanks in Advance.

Dear,

We are looking for 5 days of training on Embedded. Pls. let us know whether you can help us in this.

Ravi
Tel: 9880660787

Hi,
There is a company in Pune called Oasis Technologies. They provide training on ARM and RTOS.

I have done their course in ARM programming which was really good. the faculty is having an experience of I think 9 yrs at least.
They also have their own ARM boards which they sell in the market. I found this one to be the best in ARM.

Their website is http://www.oasistech.co.in

hi, for Embedded training in mumbai i want the college which offer the mba in system correspondence.