Emerson Dixell XR75CX Modbus Registers

I am trying my hardest to find the modbus RS485 or RTU registers for the Dixell XR75CX controller and cannot find anything.

Would anyone have any information or ideas on this?

Thanks!

I am trying my hardest to find the modbus RS485 or RTU registers for the Dixell XR75CX controller and cannot find anything.

Would anyone have any information or ideas on this?

Thanks!
Not much i can share about this particular controller, although my reply might be late...
you must have your own specific software to read the necessary information, since there are no universal software you can download and use with, unless you use wizmate from dixell to configure only.... But for testing purpose, you can try qmodbus software

Baud rate: 9600
Data Bits: 8 bit
Parity: None
Stop bits: 1
Flow Control: None
For Dixell Prime series controllers, P1 temperature are usually is "Function Code Read Holding Registers (0x03)" coils/registers no. 256. (May return value 264 in integer if read successfully)
The following you can try around starting form that registers number, search it one by one. to see which is match to your input or parameters...
As for output you can try "Function Code Read Coils (0x01)" coils/registers no.512 (Which return 0 or 1 only, if can't read anything, means no coils register in this controllers)

Please note that:
-Sometimes Emerson/Dixell will have different modbus library registers for "Manufacture" version or "From Dixell directly" version.
-If you have intermittent reading from the controllers, try add 1 120ohm resistant at your controllers.
-You can built your own software for specific controllers only, as i say, there might be a different version of controllers firmware and cause the reading incorrect.