Gas turbine combustion chamber

Hi
In gas turbines there are several types of combustion chambers. I want to know the classification of these chambers and the characteristics of each type (advantage & disadvantage)

Hussan295,

You are certainly free to use your preferred search engine and the names of the types provided and search for more information.

We receive a few requests like this from time to time, primarily from students looking for someone to do their research for them. This may--or may not--be one of them.

In my world and my expertise (field engineering and heavy duty gas turbine controls) asking a question like this is like asking, "Are the turbine blades impulse blades or reaction blades or hybrid blades?"

It doesn't matter, because they can't be changed (from impulse to reaction or hybrid). They are what they aren. In my world, we work with what the manufacturer builds and configures. We don't design them, or redesign them (we don't change turbine blades or combustor types).

So, it would appear my response was inappropriate for your question, which could have asked, "Why do different manufacturers choose to use one type of combustor over other types?" I probably wouldn't have responded to a question like that, because it's not in my area of expertise or experience.

So, please ignore my previous reply--and re-phrase your question, and you might get a more satisfactory response, or even responses.

Best of luck with your quest for information!
My dear, why are you annoyed with my question? I just like you. I worked for a long time in this field, and I am not a student. I know the types that I mentioned, but I want to get a lot of information about the things that I deal with..Take things simple and sporty spirit and do not get upset ... I apologize for you