Gas Turbine Ge FA6.03

Sorry to bother you, but your mail did not come to my email
Hello
I do not have lot of Frame 6FA manuals or systems manuals that you are looking for ...
The only "Frame6FA manual" i got is about basic description of the Gas turbine package ...

What you must do is to contact GEEPE OR TCC for getting these Manuals ..

Controls Guy25.

Hi,Дорогой друг, не могли бы вы мне объяснить, что это значит и когда используется Program Device for Steam turbine?
Hi,Дорогой друг, не могли бы вы мне объяснить, что это значит и когда используется Program Device for Steam turbine?

Well seems that you have latest versions of Cimplicty/Proficy/Hmi...

Without be able to check the App code and OEM manuals that will be difficult to assist you ...

You may by yourself find the answer of this question by checking app code or GEEPE manuals...

Controls Guy25.

Well seems that you have latest versions of Cimplicty/Proficy/Hmi...

Without be able to check the App code and OEM manuals that will be difficult to assist you ...

You may by yourself find the answer of this question by checking app code or GEEPE manuals...

Controls Guy25.
Hi my friend ,

Can you replyto myy last post, did you find anything on that "program device " for steam turbine ,???
You post is on 6FA and you asking question on Steam turbine....

Hey. Can you give me some advice on axial displacement, my friend?
Hey,
Sure my friend...
Do you know (have a read on how this axial displacement is performed /measured)??

How is your unit operating reagarding axial displacement, i guess unit is new installed right?

Here some notes:
WHAT IS AXIAL DISPLACEMENT! AXIAL SHIFT OF TURBINE when high-pressure steam enters into the turbine steam chest after that high-pressure steam exerted an axial force on the turbine rotor in the direction of the axis of the rotor at that time turbine rotor displaced it's position in few mm

So keep on reading such articles then you will have a better idea of axial displacement...

ControlsGuy25.

Hey,
Sure my friend...
Do you know (have a read on how this axial displacement is performed /measured)??

How is your unit operating reagarding axial displacement, i guess unit is new installed right?

Here some notes:
WHAT IS AXIAL DISPLACEMENT! AXIAL SHIFT OF TURBINE when high-pressure steam enters into the turbine steam chest after that high-pressure steam exerted an axial force on the turbine rotor in the direction of the axis of the rotor at that time turbine rotor displaced it's position in few mm

So keep on reading such articles then you will have a better idea of axial displacement...

ControlsGuy25.
And here some most importants things to know about Axial displacement on ST:

• Steam turbine utilises Steam at high temperature to convert Thermal Energy to kinetic Energy for say Power generation or as a prime mover for other machines.
  • The steam has an effect of expanding all parts of any machine by altering all dimensions.
  • The rotor is also subject to axial thrust due to the flow of steam while in operation.
  • Due to manufacturing clearances and Thermal expansion all parts (Both Stator and Rotors) are subject alteration of dimensions.
  • These are different for different parts as materials of construction are different Mountings thrust and reactions also vary.
  • To allow for this particularly most sensitive, Critical and costly part of Turbine is mounted carefully with one end fixed and the other end floating. Usually the floating has Complex Labyrinth seal to seal steam leakage to the minimum and a journal bearing to allow the expansion of the rotor and pressure oil sealing cum cooling system to take awy heat, reduce steam leakage and prevent disaster.
  • This permitted axial shifts also prevent even minor the bending of the rotor which will cause Severe vibrations which are extremely deleterious for the turbine installation and safety of the people working in the near and far vicinity.
  • This phenomenon is called the axial shift of turbine and is closely monitored and the machine is tripped if any of the critical points is breached.
The Axial Shift is Nothing but the movement of turbine shaft in axial(X) direction. This is unavoidable in any steam turbines because of its operational constraints. When this Axial Shift is more than Certain limits,Turbine gets tripped. Each and Every Turbine manufacturer specifies their own limits. Axial Shift is usually arrested by Thrust bearing which is provided in the rear end of HP turbine.

Axial shift of a steam turbine is the shifting of turbine rotor in the forward and backward direction due to steam thrust on blades of rotor.

Reason is,

• Sudden change of load
  • Sudden drop of vacuum
  • Sudden drop of main stream temperature