GE Gas turbine 9HA Class control philosophy

Can anyone help me on the Control philosophy of 9H class GE Gas turbine with Start up sequences mode changes from firing till base load.
regards
suman

Use your access to the Operation & Maintenance Manuals provided by the packager of the turbine and generator. There should be some descriptions of the start-up and loading sequence and combustion mode changes in the manuals. The O&M manuals have a LOT of pertinent and important information—but one has to spend some time paging slowly through them to become familiar with what information is available. Keep a written record of the information you discover and when you are finished paging through the manuals look at your list and prioritize the subjects that you feel are important and interesting and then start reading and studying them. If you have questions and need clarification you can ask them here and we will try to help. But slowly paging through the O&M manuals is the best way to familiarize yourself with the information in them and how they are organized so that you can refer to them for information and instructions. I prefer the “paper” version and I like to use adhesive tabs (sometimes called “flags”) to mark sections to return to after I finish paging through them. (If you only have access to an electronic version you can use the “bookmark” feature of the pdf reader to do the same thing.) That’s what the manuals are for, and they should be available to EVERY person working in the plant to access and review.

Next, there was probably some training provided with the equipment either before or after commissioning which included training manuals. There are usually copies of the training manuals available somewhere in the plant, and you can ask to borrow them from someone who attended the training if a copy isn’t “publicly” available in the plant. (Many well-run plants have a library of documents and drawings that should be available to EVERYONE working in the plant, and you may (should) find a copy or copies of the training manuals in that library.)

As above if you have questions or need clarification you can ask here.

I do caution you, though, that the manuals which purport to be specific to a particular site and its equipment are sometimes more generic than they should be. In this 21st century world things often change before the documentation gets updated, so it shouldn’t surprise you to encounter some things which aren’t exactly 100% correct. Also, when you receive help and explanations here sometimes the authors have a slightly different idea of a concept or system that may surprise you—don’t be alarmed, just try to think it through and see if it makes sense. Sometimes it will; sometimes it won’t. Just like in life.

Welcome to Control.com.