GEH-5860 manual

Hi, where or who have the GEH-5860 manual (st2000 toolkit (ms dos)) i need to know how can i interfacing to my EX2000 thanks in the advance.

OK I got answer on my questions:

SOFTWARE: The SDCC requires the use of the ST2000, GE Control System Toolbox, or LynxOS Drive Configurator for any software modification, download, or replacement. For any software modifications, the ST2000, GE Control System Toolbox, or LynxOS Drive Configurator instruction book, a suitable PC, and the relevant drive/exciter instruction book are also needed.

• The ST2000 software toolkit for configuring GE DIRECTO-MATIC 2000 control equipment runs on the DOS operating system.

• A suite of software tools for Windows that can be used to configure GE DIRECTO-MATIC 2000 control equipment is called the GE Control System Toolbox.

RS-232C A serial link communications interface standard for interconnecting data terminalequipment (DTE), such a printer, CRT, or computer, to data communicationsequipment (DCE), such as a modem, for transmission over a telephone line ornetwork. RS-232C is characterized by an unbalanced or single-ended voltageinterface. This connection is provided on the EX2000 exciter only for interfacingwith the ST2000 Toolkit.